Our B2B-Solution-Architect qualification test guide boosts the self-learning and self-evaluation functions so as to let the clients understand their learning results and learning process of B2B-Solution-Architect exam questions , then find the weak links to improve them, For candidates who need to practice the B2B-Solution-Architect exam dumps for the exam, know the new changes of the exam center is quite necessary, it will provide you the references for the exam, The high-relevant, best-quality of B2B-Solution-Architect exam questions & answers can extend your knowledge.
The various approaches can be summed up in four main integration (https://www.exam4docs.com/salesforce-certified-b2b-solution-architect-exam-accurate-questions-14943.html) styles, Maximizing, capturing, and communicating the value-added impact of mentoring, Protect Yourself from Click Fraud.
Download B2B-Solution-Architect Exam Dumps
public DateTime dateCreated get, Instead of running out of oil, it's now likely vast amounts will end up staying in the ground, Our B2B-Solution-Architect qualification test guide boosts the self-learning and self-evaluation functions so as to let the clients understand their learning results and learning process of B2B-Solution-Architect exam questions , then find the weak links to improve them.
For candidates who need to practice the B2B-Solution-Architect exam dumps for the exam, know the new changes of the exam center is quite necessary, it will provide you the references for the exam.
The high-relevant, best-quality of B2B-Solution-Architect exam questions & answers can extend your knowledge, Our B2B-Solution-Architect valid study material embraces latest information, up-to-date knowledge and fresh ideas, encouraging Exam B2B-Solution-Architect Consultant the practice of thinking out of box rather than treading the same old path following a beaten track.
B2B-Solution-Architect Learning Materials & B2B-Solution-Architect Exam Resources & B2B-Solution-Architect Practice Test
While how to prepare for the actual test is a question for all of you, B2B-Solution-Architect dumps torrent will be wise choice for wise people who have great and lofty aspirations.
Our exam preparation materials are compiled by professional (https://www.exam4docs.com/salesforce-certified-b2b-solution-architect-exam-accurate-questions-14943.html) education elites, In the modern era, almost every person tried to approach an online source to fulfil their needs.
Don't worry, In case, you don't follow and B2B-Solution-Architect dumps, you can contact our customer’s service that is operational 24/7 for your convenience, The quality of our B2B-Solution-Architect dumps torrent is excellent and it meets international certification exam standards.
Our B2B-Solution-Architect latest questions are compiled by the experienced professionals elaborately.
Download Salesforce Certified B2B Solution Architect Exam Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 30
Universal Containers (UC) uses Marketing Cloud and recently added Sales Cloud to manage its business activities, as well as B2B Commerce to redesign its website. Today, a lead is created each time a customer leaves the site without finalizing their purchase. The number of leads created is increasing and representatives can no longer meet their callback deadlines.
With the new website, UC wants to increase the number of finalized sales and offer similar products to customers while reducing the Sales team's workload. Sales representatives should only call back customers if there is an upsell or cross-sell opportunity.
Which three recommendations should a Solution Architect make to meet these needs' Choose 3 answers
- A. Set up lead nurturing with Marketing Cloud and automate emails through journeys.
- B. Stop creating leads in Sales Cloud for abandoned carts.
- C. Send automated emails in Sales Cloud with discounted offers to customers who abandoned their cart.
- D. Create an opportunity when a customer clicks a cross-sell or upsell email link.
- E. Put all leads from the abandoned carts in a queue.
NEW QUESTION 31
Universal Containers (UC) sells automotive spare parts through a large network of partner retail outlets. UC's business model relies on partners (retail outlets) reaching out to UC to get access to its product catalog, selecting the product(s) they require, and then making bulk purchases. The partners occasionally reach out to UC sales representatives for advice or clarifications regarding particular SKUs on an opportunity on which they are co-sellers.
UC wants to offer discounts to partners who make large purchases. Further, UC wants to provide its partners with reports detailing their sales, including reports that summarize sales by partner, to help UC classify its partners accordingly.
Which solution should a Solution Architect recommend to meet UC's requirements?
- A. Sales Cloud, B2B Commerce, and Partner Relationship Management
- B. Sales Cloud, B2B Commerce, and Customer Community
- C. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Partner Relationship Management
- D. Sales Cloud, Partner Relationship Management, and Einstein
NEW QUESTION 32
At Custom Cabinets LLC, the service appointments often span over multiple days bot are 2 to 4 hours in duration per day. The company would like to optimize the service resource's day and have them see as many customers as possible. Additionally, Custom Cabinets LLC would like a customer service representative to follow up with the customer once the field work has been completed.
Which approach should the Solution Architect take to meet these requirements?
- A. Leverage out-of-the-box Salesforce Field Service Work Types and out-of-the-box Multiday Service Appointments. Use declarative automation to create a follow-up Case for customer service.
- B. Leverage out-of-the-box Salesforce Field Service Multiday Service Appointments. Use declarative automation to send a follow-up email to the customer.
- C. Leverage out-of-the-box Salesforce Field Service Work Types and declarative automation to clone Service Appointments for multiple days. Use declarative automation to create a follow-up Case for customer service.
- D. Leverage declarative automata to done Service Appointments for multiple days. Like declarative automation to send a follow-up email to the customer.
NEW QUESTION 33
Universal Containers is at the start of a digital transformation program. Members of the executive leadership team have provided a list of internal and external stakeholders who are dedicated to formulating the vision and desired business outcomes in a 2-day workshop. The executive leadership team has made the request to understand what the customer experience will look like out of this workshop.
What should a Solution Architect do to help formulate the high-level business vision and desired business outcomes?
- A. Facilitate a business process mapping workshop with the executive leadership team to better understand the potential process improvements.
- B. Facilitate a strategy session with the executive leadership team to better understand their individual business units' priorities to achieve the business objectives.
- C. Facilitate a workshop with the executive leadership team, applying the journey mapping process to create a vision and align customer journey to business objectives.
- D. Ask to follow the Customer Service team for a day to gain a better understanding of how they work and identify their pain points to formulate this vision.
NEW QUESTION 34
AC Computers is launching a new subscription bundle service and plans to primarily sell through direct sales and a website storefront for existing customers. Direct Sales needs the ability to configure complex deals and manage subscription. Existing customers need the ability to initialize a request for additional products and services from the storefront and seamlessly send the request directly to Sales to finalize the quote.
Which three recommendations should a Solution Architect make to meet these business requirements?
Choose 3 answers
- A. CPQ B2B Commerce Connector
- B. Salesforce CPQ
- C. B2B Commerce
- D. Salesforce Billing
- E. Salesforce Order Management
NEW QUESTION 35