P.S. Free 2023 Microsoft DP-500 dumps are available on Google Drive shared by Real4Prep: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_f_OCFXkVriMYln3j2IpO6gphABm1qyo
Microsoft DP-500 Certification Exam Dumps The trust and praise of the customers is what we most want, So you try your best to preparing for the DP-500 exam test, and your desire for passing the exam is very strong, We sincerely suggest you to try these demos of our DP-500 study guide and make a well-content choice, Choosing our Microsoft DP-500 exam preparation will make you get twice results with half endeavor.
A Critique of Multithreading, In this sample DP-500 Reliable Guide Files chapter from Korn Shell Programming by Example, authors Dennis O'Brien and David Pitts explore the types of variables that Exam DP-500 Pass Guide are allowed in shell programming, and show how to set and unset the variables.
On—forces the interface to channel without PAgP, Each section (https://www.real4prep.com/DP-500-exam.html) works the same as the Facebook section, If you have a specific work routine around verification, could you describe it?
The trust and praise of the customers is what we most want, So you try your best to preparing for the DP-500 exam test, and your desire for passing the exam is very strong.
We sincerely suggest you to try these demos of our DP-500 study guide and make a well-content choice, Choosing our Microsoft DP-500 exam preparation will make you get twice results with half endeavor.
2023 DP-500 Certification Exam Dumps | Newest DP-500 100% Free Reliable Guide Files
The DP-500 prep torrent is the products of high quality complied elaborately and gone through strict analysis and summary according to previous exam papers and the popular trend in the industry.
We are not exaggerating that if you study with our DP-500 exam questions, then you will pass the exam for sure because this conclusion comes from previous statistics.
Choosing our DumpKiller's exam dumps, success is just around the corner, Even though our DP-500 training materials have received quick sale all around the world, in order to help as many candidates for the exam as possible to pass the exam and get the related certification at their first try, we still keep the most favorable price for our best DP-500 test prep.
And if you have any questions, just feel free to us and we will give you advice on DP-500 study guide as soon as possible, We sincere hope that our DP-500 exam questions can live up to your expectation.
All links of our services are considerate actions Trusted DP-500 Exam Resource prearranged for you, You know, our company has been dedicated to collecting and analyzing DP-500 exam questions and answers in the IT field for 10 years, and we help thousands of people get the IT certificate successfully.
DP-500 Certification Exam Dumps | Latest DP-500 Reliable Guide Files: Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI 100% Pass
Download Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 46
You are optimizing a Power Bl data model by using DAX Studio.
You need to capture the query events generated by a Power Bl Desktop report.
What should you use?
- A. the DMV list
- B. an All Queries trace
- C. a Server Timings trace
- D. a Query Plan trace
The All Queries trace in Dax Studio supports capturing the query events from all client tools (not just queries sent from DAX Studio like the Query Plan and Server Timings features do). The 'All Queries" trace is really useful when you wish to see the queries that are generated by a client tool like Power BI Desktop.
NEW QUESTION 47
You are using DAX Studio to analyze a slow-running report query. You need to identify inefficient join operations in the query. What should you review?
- A. the query statistics
- B. the query history
- C. the query plan
- D. the server timings
Open DAX Studio.
Paste the query there, enable Query Plan display and Server Timings, run your query (with clear cache), and then study the query plan for large row counts. Once the culprit is identified you can decide how to rewrite your DAX to make that part faster.
Topic 1, Contoso, Ltd
Contoso has a 50-TB data warehouse that uses an instance of SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines.
The data warehouse populates an Azure Synapse Analytics workspace that is accessed by the external customers. Currently, the customers can access alt the data.
Contoso has one Power Bl workspace named FinData that contains a single dataset. The dataset contains financial data from around the world. The workspace is used by 10 internal users and one external customer. The dataset has the following two data sources: the data warehouse and the Synapse Analytics serverless SQL pool.
Users frequently query the Synapse Analytics workspace by using Transact-SQL.
Contoso identifies the following user issues:
* Some users indicate that the visuals in Power Bl reports are slow to render when making filter selections.
* Users indicate that queries against the serverless SQL pool fail occasionally because the size of tempdb has been exceeded.
* Users indicate that the data in Power Bl reports is stale. You discover that the refresh process of the Power Bl model occasionally times out Planned Changes Contoso plans to implement the following changes:
* Into the existing Power Bl dataset, integrate an external data source that is accessible by using the REST API.
* Build a new dataset in the FinData workspace by using data from the Synapse Analytics dedicated SQL pool.
* Provide all the customers with their own Power Bl workspace to create their own reports. Each workspace will use the new dataset in the FinData workspace.
* Implement subscription levels for the customers. Each subscription level will provide access to specific rows of financial data.
* Deploy prebuilt datasets to Power Bl to simplify the query experience of the customers.
* Provide internal users with the ability to incorporate machine learning models loaded to the dedicated SQL pool.
NEW QUESTION 48
You need to integrate the external data source to support the planned changes.
Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
1 - Create a web data source.
2 - Expand the attributes.
3 - Publish the model.
NEW QUESTION 49
You have a Power Bl dataset. The dataset contains data that is updated frequently.
You need to improve the performance of the dataset by using incremental refreshes.
Which four actions should you perform in sequence to enable the incremental refreshes? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
1 - Create RangeStart and RangeEnd parameters.
2 - Apply a custom Date/Time filter to the data.
3 - Define the incremental refresh policy for the table.
4 - Publish the model to the Power BI service.
NEW QUESTION 50
You have a Power Bl dataset that uses DirectQuery against an Azure SQL database.
Multiple reports use the dataset.
A database administrator reports that too many queries are being sent from Power Bl to the database.
You need to reduce the number of queries sent to the database. The solution must meet the following
* DirectQuery must continue to be used.
* Visual interactions in all the reports must remain as they are configured currently.
* Consumers of the reports must only be allowed to apply filters from the Filter pane.
Which two settings should you select? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- A. Add Apply buttons to all basic filters to apply changes when you're ready
- B. Add an Apply button to each slicer to apply changes when you're ready
- C. Add a single Apply button to the filter pane to apply changes at once
- D. Disabling cross highlighting/filtering by default
- E. Ignore the Privacy Levels and potentially improve performance
NEW QUESTION 51
BONUS!!! Download part of Real4Prep DP-500 dumps for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_f_OCFXkVriMYln3j2IpO6gphABm1qyo